Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fruit Train


I have not really posted in awhile, I have been insanely busy, so busy that I feel like I'm missing the summer!  It's been amazing though, I've spent time with friends both old and new, traveled, had the opportunity to be a second shooter for the first time, trained for my first Half Marathon which I will complete this Sunday, and topping it all off I'm getting over a summer cold that my body decided was just the thing to slow my over scheduled self down.

So here's a little filler post about what might be one of the greatest stores ever, Daiso in Seattle.  It's basically a Dollar General Japanese style and it is fantastic!  An absolute treasure trove of some of the weirdest "I must own this right now and have it in my life" items ever, including the mat pictured above, a deterrent I assume for cats on the counter.  I am just enamored with the name and that picture of the poor little teary kitten, it's just so straightforward! 

My mom got really annoyed with my husband and I because we could not stop laughing at the notebooks they had for sale with little sayings on the front, something definitely is lost in translation.  If you are ever in Seattle you have to check this place out, you will not be sorry you did, and now I leave with this inspirational poem that graces the cover of my new idea notebook:


Fruit Train
Welcome to the country of the fruit
What do you see in the fruit?
It is a train that carries your dream


I truly hope you all have a train of fruit of your own that carries your dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment